Contact Info / Websites
Oh God, that last post was so old it was embarrassing.
Anyways, I'm doing stuff in places - mostly at University. I do writing, though rarely and usually during the holidays when I have more time. Obviously, I've uploaded a few music things here and there but that's just for shits and giggles since the only way to get it out of my head is to do that.
I'll post a link to my actual blog later. And to all ye who venture here; wow, I'm surprised. Now go do something more constructive until I do something less constructive like post stuff here rather than doing an assessment due in three hours.
Yep. Change of plans. :P
I still have no idea how I managed to make this in what, less than two days, yet it sounds better than pretty much everything else I've made.
Like I said on the description, I plan to re-make it with vocals, maybe make it a bit longer... depends on what kind of feedback I get, so please Review! :)
- 'Zombies in Shanghai'; Inspired by chinese buskers, to a simple dance beat
- 'Work in Progress'; Exactly what it says on the tin. Probably best described as video game music. Uploaded near-midnight (unsurprisingly, given how paired-down it is).
My last upload was a doozy. There is too much interference in the drums and some of the dialogue at the start was lame. I'll re-upload it later if I get the chance to fix it up.
I'm pretty musy right now, but I'll probably have something ready in early December at this rate.
- Swing version of a well-known Baroque Symphony
And it's done. Now you have a third song to listen to when you're bored.
Okay; I've ben experimenting with LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) for about three or four weeks and I've decided to release some little bits here. Most of isn't finished, by any means; I'm still working around it, playing around with thing and seeing what I can come up with.
- 'A Ska Birthday'; a little classic-ska cover of a well-known ditty
- 'Nothing'; first draft, also my first main project using automation. Incomplete and without vocals.
- A Richard-Nixon inspired, rap-compatible Hip-hop beat