View Profile AgentCheese

16 Movie Reviews

You could say that she...

Has a very flat character.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you could also say she was flat as a board

(disclaimer: i didn't come up with that)

Before there was Kyle Katarn, or Chuck Norris...

George Washington didn't cross the Delaware River. The Delaware tried to cross him and failed, because NO-ONE CROSSES GEORGE WASHINGTON.
When America needed more troops, George Washington drafted the US Constitution.
The Ghost of George Washington haunts all fifty states - at the same time!
George Washington's musket doesn't have a trigger; it fires our of fear of his presidential retribution.
The Devil went down to Georgia - because it was driven out of Hell by George Washington.

You appear to have chosen a good voice actor.

I appear to have been impressed by their work. This was calculated based on the proportion of time spent with my retinas firmly focused on this short animation, the configuration of facial muscles indicating mild pleasure and the proportion of time spent pondering how best to respond within this review.

Sadly, the question of how fresh, warm milk can be procured on a space liner a great distance from a planet containing mammals known for their propensity to lactate vigorously... has not been answered. I could posit a few simple explanations, but my programming prohibits me from exchanging information that could potentially result in -ENTRY DELETED-

I like the style and while the overall plot in the pilot seemed a little glossed-over, the comedic writing there as in this short is remarkable. As a sci-fi nut, I'd love a chance to provide input on the storyline, though it seems like you guys have a good idea of what you have in mind. Cheers.

Toonwerks responds:

REVIEW RECEIVED! Thanks! We've got plans for the series, but if the series starts going in a direction you don't like be sure to let us know! We want to stay on a path way the fans enjoy.

3 Game Reviews

I couldn't stop playing this game; even afterwards

Righty-o

Dunno if this was programmed in or not, but you can collect more than one red diamond by simply keying in the code a second time.

I see what you did there...

Central Station, eh? Did you get part of your inspiration from Sydney? it works; as a game it isn't engaging but the artistry and premise are beautiful.

4 Audio Reviews

Bravo

It all matches, it is successful in portraying particular 'feel' within the music. Goodness, I feel like I'm in an elevator, almost. One mark off because the bass is somewhat soft for hip-hop, but then again, it's finew the way it is.

Not Ska, but good regardless

Of course, I would say that about a lot of songs in this category, so it's a hollow fact. It's closer aligned with garage/indie rock and ska-punk, especially based on the drumming style and lack of piano/keyboards.

I must confess, I am a bit of a music nut.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

I'll agree, at this point in time (early 2006) we can honestly only very loosely be referred to as Ska. However, you're not allowed to judge based on our drum beats, because Jake is crazy and does whatever the heck he wants on the drums, regardless of what we're playing. :P

Hahaha, thanks for the review, mate!

Hmmm...

The breakbeat in the drums and style suggests this is not olskool, but it's goo nonetheless. The repetitive-ness of the drums could have been reduced by a few small changes in the patterns, or even silence. Silence is a powerful tool in music.

Ace75 responds: